2011年7月11日星期一

LEDMaps allows you to use bright pins

Some of us may have maps on our walls, Pushpins in their show where we were or where we want to go. Kind of like the character of Julia Stiles in the Prince and me.

Yes, I have seen it before, and I prefer the original end where Julia is a bug on a card and does not marry the prince. Perhaps the studio would have kept the end if she used a map of LED more interesting look.

The card LED is available in the map of the United States models and the world and have holes in each of the cities. These holes can fuel the lights and the appropriate pins will shine in a variety of colors. You can even get flashing LED markers, and you can decide what mean those blinking.

I have to admit that he has been a time since I saw a map on the wall of anyone. In all honesty, I am sure that Google has a sort of software that can give you a map of bug as a screen saver. Still, I like the map on the wall, and clicks rave reviews on it is a technological update.

As mentioned earlier, these maps are of two types (world and United States) and both measure to 35.5 x 24.5 x 75 inch. They have a 100 LEDs in a rainbow of colors, with an adapter with a 9 foot cord. You can purchase a card in a frame in black for $199.99 powder-coat aluminum or bark of wood for $249.99 on the LEDMaps Web site.

Source


View the original article here

没有评论:

发表评论