2011年7月17日星期日

Scooter Bergmonch can be attached to the rear

by Mark R - on July 14, 2011

I missed to take a bike on a mountain for a while now. Of course, I'm out of shape and probably Won't do pedals uphill very well.

Fortunately, this Bergmonch ("Mountain monk" in German) got my back. In fact, it can fold and put on my back as a pack. So if there is a hill that cycling cannot mount, it can just go on the back. I suppose I could the walk, but the land that would not.

Granted, this Bergmonch creates a burden on my back that could be worse that Christian starting Pilgrim's. Indeed, the Bergmonch not really a bike, because it is technically a scooter.

Despite the heavy workload, it would be very fun to scoot down a mountain after the long ride. These devices make me want to adopt one of these modes of life "Extreme" that you see on television advertisements. As I'm not a skater, go bungee jumping or surfer, this set of wheels may be my only option.

Of course, I don't think I can allow this, as it costs about $2,150. I hope that I have a sum of money for a hospital bill if the worst were to happen.

Source


View the original article here

没有评论:

发表评论