2011年7月18日星期一

Jaw Up bracelet tells you that "you must be on a diet".

by Mark R - on July 14, 2011

I am sure that you probably know jaw, makers of some quality headsets Bluetooth as at the time. This special bracelet is made for those who want to lose weight.

Simply known as the place, this bracelet is full of sensors, and it is designed to be connected to the network wireless for a smartphone App on iOS or Android so you can sleep, eat and other activities with the accelerometer.

The application allows the user to take pictures of his meal, and I guess it has calories. I've heard of health applications that can do, but I can't be a guarantor of their accuracy.

Apparently, the user is supposed to wear this bracelet all the time, but I do not have a word on how to reload it. He had better not demand much of billing, or it will be not too difficult for the user. Of course, not that the definition of a diet?

My jaw source works on this site for the past two years. I wonder if they make it as a belt. I mean, if you want to make a gadget to watch your weight, you need to put it where it counts: around the belt.

Source


View the original article here

没有评论:

发表评论