2011年7月17日星期日

Five points Friday – BlackBerry PlayBook browsing tips

BlackBerry PlayBook tablet browsing

Welcome to the first tip five Friday here inside BlackBerry ? Help Blog, where I'm going to share five tips and tricks about all things BlackBerry ? smartphone and BlackBerry ? ? PlayBook tablet! I want to pass along any tips and tricks that you care to share as well, so make sure you leave a comment so I can include it in the future.

For our first week, here are some of my tips when using your browser on a BlackBerry Tablet PlayBook:

1. double tap to zoom in and out during Web browsing

If you are viewing a blog-Let's say inside BlackBerry Blog – and you want to enlarge a post, you can pinch to zoom or double tap, which I like, because the zoom to the right column. To zoom out again, just repeat the process.

To help show what I mean, I placed a red x where I was touching the screen. Here's a screenshot before double tapping on the red x:

Read more at inside BlackBerry Blog?


View the original article here

没有评论:

发表评论