2011年7月18日星期一

Loudspeaker in the Jabra Cruiser2 Bluetooth car

by Mark R - on July 15, 2011

Jabra has recently unveiled the EASYCALL and CRUISER2, and I had the chance to try it. The CRUISER2 is your Bluetooth speaker base and is very similar to the Highway I reported about a few weeks ago.

He has even this clip to live on the visor of your car. It comes with a mini USB to USB charging cable and a car adapter.

The CRUISER2 is able to simultaneously connect 2 Bluetooth devices and technology double microphone for his excellent. I say that the sound is good, but I felt that the highway is better.

It is not something which is not the highway with an FM transmitter for synchronization via A2DP Stereo wireless. As regards the specification of time to talk, they are 14 hours, with 20 available on days standby.

The suite also includes management of voice of caller ID, battery, with the establishment. Speaking of editing, I have to say that the CRUISER2 synchronized with my fast smartphone. It feels like Jabra gets rapid synchronization with all the products they make. Soon enough, their devices Bluetooth link before starting the.

If you want the CRUISER2, you should obtain it for a price of approximately $60-90. I see variable prices in various locations. You can find more information about this here.


View the original article here

没有评论:

发表评论