2011年7月17日星期日

DreamGear Action Pack Plus for the Wii.

by Mark R - on July 15, 2011

DreamGear provides many interesting video game accessories, and I had the chance to try the Action Pack Plus for the Wii. These Wiimote accessories have a surface rubber for better grip and longer work with the query.

I liked certain controls such as the wheel of the race, which I used for the cars 2 game. I also enjoyed the Classic mod controller for games such as Super Mario Wii. Mount of firearms that you see in the image made me wish I had more games of First Person Shooter (FPS) as it had dual triggers (one for the B trigger button) and the other for the A button.

The only thing I could get to work on the right was the enclosure of archery. I tried it on a Wii Sports Resort, and I could not simply to get a good kick in. The Action Pack Kit also had a housing for the Wiimote to a racket, baseball bat, golf club, and a sabre laser that uses two batteries AAA to shine.

Overall, the Action Pack Plus for the Wii makes the Wii more fun for the whole family. You should be able to get it to approximately $59.99 on the site of the DreamGear, but just make sure that you have a Wii remote jacket.


View the original article here

没有评论:

发表评论