2011年7月10日星期日

Cane assistance helps to identify vital signs

I think this is a huge stereotype of older persons not well deal with technology, but this tech cane can do useful things.

The cane, which is known as the aid has a built-in browser which provides instructions for the user to a certain location. So if you get lost, this cane point way back.

Additional features include monitors for user pulse, blood pressure and body temperature. These important numbers are displayed on the LCD screen on the clasp of the cane. There is even a button to send an SOS emergency.

I guess that we will see the cane of the aid on nursing homes in the future. I wonder if they will have Apps. I could insert joke here about how typical elder will not able to understand this technology, but I think that persons of the future will be more tech-savvy than your grandparents.

The aid is the design of the Lithuanian designer Egle Ugintaite for Fujitsu 2011 design award, and he won the grand prize. I assumed that we be finally seeing the cane help soon and I'll probably be using in the future when I take a walk. I hope that my vital signs will be good research.

Source


View the original article here

没有评论:

发表评论