2011年7月15日星期五

Apple and Witricity wireless recharge set team

by Mark R - on July 12, 2011

I thank my wife for sending me the Source of this story. She sent the Source link via IM with a message that read "have you heard this extension wireless."

All I could think was: "imagine a wireless extension." It's like an oxymoron. This is the magic of the Witricity, based on the research of wireless charging of MIT.

The idea is quite simple: a circuit converts electricity standard AC at a high frequency and feeds a source Witricity, as flat rectangles that you see on the left on the photo. One Witricity of listening in the same frequency as the source may obtain power through "magnetic resonance coupling". As you might imagine, it's good for lighting, television, computer, not to mention of audio and video components without plug anything into the wall. I got the Witricity showcase video after the jump.

Apple has apparently likes this technology and has set up a patent application so that users can populate their computer, keyboard, mouse or other electronic devices.

Personally, I could use this technology now, that I keep forgetting to load my phone when I am at home. If I could just leave in the room and let it charge wireless, I would be happy. Yes, it is a technology that I and many others would be welcome on the market. My only concern is security how it is. Leave a comment if you know more about it than my Sources.

Source


View the original article here

1 条评论:

  1. Its a great great news that we can recharge devices wireless, looks like the futures is here, thank you very much for sharing this awesome news with us.
    Air Link Wireless

    回复删除