2011年7月11日星期一

Ballistic HC case gives 5 layers of protection for the iPhone 4

You read that right, iPhone 4 can have five layers of protection. It is more a layer by the version of the phone to Apple! Just think, but by the time that the ballistic HC comes out for iPhone 5, numbers will be same.

We've covered ballistic cases before, such as the LS last Christmas before CES. For now, I have next to me like the image, but it is all black.

Before that I speak on this subject, see the layers after the jump. It is quite impressive.

Layer 1 - built in screen protector
Layer 2 - polymer absorbing ballistic shock
Layer 3 - shock Tough polycarbonate
Layer 4 - an additional layer of our polymer absorbing ballistic shock
Layer 5 - optional external layer of silicon, with plugs for all ports

All of this, more it has a sustainable case with a rotating clip. Not bad.

In all honesty, it is difficult to examine this case without mentioning the Otterbox Defender series for the iPhone 4 that we examined a week ago. They have the material absorbing polycarbonate and shock working for them and I guess that it allows the iPhone 4 to take a lot of damage. I believe that trade mark slogan is "designed to survive Life." I imagine that this would help my iPhone survive my most special day.

For the moment, it is only for AT & T iPhone only and can be purchased on the site of the ballistic case for about $29.99 black/pink, black/grey and black/black.


View the original article here

没有评论:

发表评论